Tuesday 9 December 2008

The Gingerbread man

Christmas is coming, and Gingerbread man comes at the same time!

Click on the tittle of the story to watch the video if you can!

This is the story of an old man and an old woman who lived in an old house.
They didn't have any children... they only had an old dog and an old cat. They were all very happy.
One day the old woman said: "Christmas is coming soon, I'll make a Gingerbread man!"
"I can help you", said the old man.
So the old woman made a beautiful Gingerbread man.
She gave it two raisin eyes, one chocolate nose and a very big smile. 
"He will look perfect after we give him some buttons", said the old man. So they give the Gingerbread man nut buttons.
The old woman put the Gingerbread man in the oven. Then, the old man and the old woman wait reading a newspaper in the livingroom.
"Knock, knock!". The old woman heard something... "Who is it?" and the old man opened the door, but no one was there.
"Knock, knock, knock! help! help!" Again the old woman heard something, and said: "Who said that?"
"It's our gingerbread man!", said the old man.
Then, they went to the kitchen.
When the old man opened the oven door, the Gingerbread man jumped out!
"Yum, yum" said the old man. "You look good to eat!"
"No way! you can't eat me!" said the Gingerbread man. Then, he run away.
"Stop!" cried the old man.
But the Gingerbread man just laughed and said: "Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!"
The Gingerbread man run past the yard. He saw the old dog. "Yum, yum!" said the old dog. "You look good to eat!". But the Gingerbread man just laughed and said: "Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!"
The Gingerbread man run past a field. He saw a farmer.
 "Yum, yum!" said the farmer. "You look good to eat!. But the Gingerbread man just laughed and said: "Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!"
The Gingerbread man run into the woods. He saw a fox. "Yum, yum!" said the fox. "You look good to eat!. But the Gingerbread man just laughed and said: "Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!"
Then, the gingerbread man came to a river, but he couldn't swim. 
Then he saw a crocodile. "Mr. Crocodile, can you take me across the river?" asked the Gingerbread man.
"Sure, my dear. Just climb on my back", said the crocodile.
The Gingerbread man jumped up on the crocodile's back, and then the crocodile swam away.
The crocodile swam and swam...
"Now, climb on my mouth", he said.
So the Gingerbread man jumped up on the crocodile's mouth.
Just then, the crocodile opened his big mouth. "Snap, snap, snap!" went the crocodile.
The Gingerbread man was good to eat...
:(

4 comments:

marykinha said...

El gingerbread man parece no ter historia en tu blog :S:S:S
Te recuerdo que los del ANPE abren hoy las matrículas para cursos de 19 horas... por poco que nos den, que nos den algo, no crees??

BIcos

Paula said...

Cierto, no me acordaba!! lots of thanks María!! you are the best... you know ;)

marykinha said...

Ahora sí que me aparece la historia y el link hehehehe
sería cosa de mi patata, que la pobre ya va viejiña y no da mas
Bicos

P.D. Enviada la solicitud del primer curso :S:S:S
Suerte

Paula said...

Yo también ya la envié... a ver qué pasa...
Dentro de un rato irá la segunda... ay ay ay...